Re: curl/7.60.0-1 appears to break r-cran-curl/3.2-1 autopkgtest in testing

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:05:20PM +0200, Jeroen Ooms wrote:

> I'm starting to think now there are multiple problems with http/2 in
> libcurl. I have opened an issue on the curl github repo about a random
> crash if libcurl was compiled with nghttp2 support:
> https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2674
>
> Let's wait for the libcurl maintainers to look into that. I'm also
> seeing other crashes, but hopefully they share the same cause.

Thanks a lot for your investigations.  Nice that the CI in Debian
has uncovered the issue.

If I understood you correctly I should not change the Build-Depends
and revert

   https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-curl/commit/0b3dcd208f4230fda11176b22dfd7c04602a1f03

right?