Re: Seeking valid e-mail address of r-cran-curl maintainer (Was: curl/7.60.0-1 appears to break r-cran-curl/3.2-1 autopkgtest in testing)

I am seeing similar things on CRAN now but I have a hard time
reproducing this issue. I'm trying now with valgrind/asan but no luck
so far.

Does this consistently fail at the same unit test, or randomly? Please
let me know if you find a minimal example. I'll continue to
investigate.