Re: Please use "Imports: XML (>= 3.98-1.3)" since XML has dash in version string

Dear Andreas, I've applied the change in the rsdmx github repository. See https://github.com/opensdmx/rsdmx/blob/master/DESCRIPTION#L11

BTW, i'm not yet going to push the current package revision to R CRAN. I will let you know when it's done

Emmanuel