Re: Please use "Imports: XML (>= 3.98-1.3)" since XML has dash in version string

Hi Emmanuel,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 02:11:12AM +0200, Emmanuel Blondel (GMAIL) wrote:
> Dear Andreas, I've applied the change in the rsdmx github repository. See
> https://github.com/opensdmx/rsdmx/blob/master/DESCRIPTION#L11

Thanks a lot for your quick and helpful response.

> BTW, i'm not yet going to push the current package revision to R CRAN. I
> will let you know when it's done

That's fine.  I've worked around the issue in the Debian package for now
and once there is a new release I'll get automatic notification - so you
can safe your time to manually inform me. :-)

Thanks for your cooperation