Re: Problem building latest version of r-cran-rstan

On 18 October 2018 at 14:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
| I'm building always on unstable pbuilder chroot.  The build keeps
| on failing with current r-cran-bh.

You could just edit the Build-Depends of your package as it has an implicit
requirement for a Boost newer than Debian's default Boost.

| What is your motivation for the current version number 1.66?

Same as every other r-cran-*: the upstream version:
  https://cran.r-project.org/package=BH

| At least my patch would avoid the problem we are currently
| observing.

With a side effect which is why am unlike to adopt it.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org