Re: Problem building latest version of r-cran-rstan

My $0.05, from a quick glance:

1)  It builds on all CRAN machines, so likely our problem: see the summary at
    https://cloud.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_rstan.html

2)  Remember that we chose to take a shortcut with the 'virtual' r-cran-bh

3)  Our Boost is behind at 1.62.  CRAN of course builds with my cross-platform
    BH package (for parts of Boost) which is at 1.66.

4)  You can ask upstream for advice but this is really our problem. And
    rstan is of course a pretty complicated package.

5)  Maybe ask the Debian Boost maintainer?

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org