Re: breeze-icons_5.36.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW

¡Hola Pino!

El 2017-07-13 a las 21:33 +0200, Pino Toscano escribió:
In data giovedì 13 luglio 2017 21:16:21 CEST, Maximiliano Curia ha scritto:
Please, next time upload your changes and that makes an easier workflow.

When uploading something, I push the "upload to $SUITE" commits, and the tag of that upload only *after* I get the "ACCEPTED" email for that upload. Since it was stuck in NEW, then that stuff stays in my local clone until the upload gets out of NEW. This is not an arbitrary whim, but I do that because the upload could be rejected for whatever reasons, and thus that commit & the tag would be totally invalid.

I agree with the tag, but not with the commits, the commits are still part of the work being done, and other team members that want to do something on the package will benefit from having the commits available.

I really don't like the idea of locking the repositories while something is going on elsewhere. From my point of view, this goes against the team work.

Happy hacking,
--
"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code is a violent
psychopath who knows where you live."