Re: breeze-icons_5.36.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW

¡Hola Pino!

El 2017-07-13 a las 07:24 +0200, Pino Toscano escribió:
9179b08feae424df136fff92f15d8ddc54c69423 is the latest change in git made by you and 5.36.0-1 is based on that, I haven't noticed that there was a 5.28.0-2 uploaded that is not in the git.

Yes, and that's exactly one of the issues, and not the first time this issue happens. Since these packages are (still) team-maintained, uploading things without checking

a) what is done in git

The new version was prepared with what was on git. Please, next time upload your changes and that makes an easier workflow.

b) what was already uploaded, and/or stuck in some queue somewhere
is not really acceptable. Please be respectful of other people's work.

It's not lack of respect, I missed the uploaded message, we will have to merge
the changes, nothing is lost, no need to make an issue about it.

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/