Re: draft packaging of calligra 2.9.5

Hi,

On 09/06/15 15:46, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Not sure if I follow you here. I've never said anything bad about another team
> member. But I will call sloppy work "sloppy work". In polite and respectful
> manner I'm going to be as sincere and straightforward as I can. Some
> constructive criticism may be unpleasant but adults can surely take it. What
> morale is good for if people can not speak straightforwardly?

I understand that you've found several problems with the copyright file, but
calling something "rubbish" is neither polite nor respectful. If your
intention is to give constructive criticism, you can point out things that
need to be improved without using adjectives like "useless", "sloppy", or
similar. This does not mean that you can't speak in a straightforward way but
rather keep in mind that there is a human being on the other side of the screen.

--
"If you can't write it down in English, you can't code it." -- Peter Halpern
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/