Re: draft packaging of calligra 2.9.5

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:33:10 Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> I understand that you've found several problems with the copyright file, but
> calling something "rubbish" is neither polite nor respectful. If your
> intention is to give constructive criticism, you can point out things that
> need to be improved without using adjectives like "useless", "sloppy", or
> similar. This does not mean that you can't speak in a straightforward way
> but rather keep in mind that there is a human being on the other side of
> the screen.

Sometimes merely pointing out what can be improved do not provide sufficiently
strong negative feedback to discourage bad practice.

I understand your point but I'm lacking eloquence to articulate my feedback
more politely.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Good luck happens when preparedness meets opportunity.