draft packaging of calligra 2.9.5

Dear calligra maintainers,

Just to let you know about some progress with packaging of calligra_2.9.5.
I've spent a day working on it and committed my changes to repository.

New version introduced some new build dependencies; changed paths to many
.desktop files etc.

Since I'm not yet familiar/confident with calligra packaging I'm not sure what
to do about changes in "gemini" and "krita-sketch".

I summarised remaining issues in TODO.Debian. Namely there are still some
"not installed to anywhere" files that we probably need to ship; auto-
generated copyright is rubbish and very inaccurate (I already found many
errors and even one non-free file in the orig.tar). I've documented
"3rdparty/google-breakpad/*" but the rest needs comprehensive review. See
complete lits of issues in TODO.Debian.

I left some patches commented in "debian/patches/series" -- it would be nice
if someone could double-check them to confirm that they are safe to remove.
From now on please let's tag all patches as per DEP-3 recommendation, shall
we?

Thanks.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

P.S. I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on calligra again but at least I
hope this could be a good starting point.

---

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
        -- Robert H. Schuller