Re: pkg-kde: commit - rev 90 - in trunk/packages/kdelibs/debian: . dh-make

Alejandro Exojo writes:

> El Martes, 6 de Abril de 2004 01:20, Dominique Devriese escribió:
>> > Shouldn't x11 and Apps/Net have quotes around them - meaning it
>> > should be needs="x11" and section="Apps/Net" ? Recent lintians
>> > warn if the quotes aren't present, IIRC.
>>
>> Ack, fixed as well.

> Note that in menu.ex, there is still some extra values for "needs",
> isn't it? It should be only X11.

Ack.

> -ifneq (,$(findstring debug,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
> - CFLAGS += -g
> +CFLAGS = -Wall -g
> +
> +ifneq (,$(findstring noopt,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
> + CFLAGS += -O0
> +else
> + CFLAGS += -O2
>  endif

Could you explain this, cause I don't see why "-g" should be the
default ?

Note: I have a patch for much of the remarks made here, and for
updating Packaging.txt in general.  I'll be sending it to calc, when
there are no further remarks..

cheers
domi