Re: pkg-kde: commit - rev 90 - in trunk/packages/kdelibs/debian: . dh-make

Christopher Martin writes:

> On April 5, 2004 03:41 pm, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>> With that said a typical menu file would look like this:
>>
>> ?package(konqueror):\ needs=x11\ section=Apps/Net\ hints="KDE,Web
>> browsers"\
>> - kderemove="y"\
>> title="Konqueror"\ command="kfmclient openProfile webbrowsing"

> Shouldn't x11 and Apps/Net have quotes around them - meaning it
> should be needs="x11" and section="Apps/Net" ? Recent lintians warn
> if the quotes aren't present, IIRC.

Ack, fixed as well.

> Also, a line for the menu entry's icon
> (icon="/usr/share/pixmaps/konqicon.xpm" or whatever it is) might be
> nice, just to encourage the practice of supplying icons.

Yes, but erm, the real konqueror.menu doesn't even do this.  I can
only expect the worst for the other ones.  I agree that it should be
done, but I really don't feel like adding an icon entry to some 84
.menu files atm :)

> Otherwise, thanks for updating Packaging.txt.

np
cheers
domi