Re: kdebase, kdemultimedia ETAs?

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:58:23PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> of fixes.  I'm beginning to worry that they will miss the sarge release.

http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/

553 RC bugs are still open combined with the fact that the s390 buildd
still isn't online and how far behind the other buildds are, leads me to
believe sarge won't be releasing anytime soon. It certainly looks like
it will be longer than a month from release.

> Do we have estimated times of arrival for these?  Should I work on
> kdemultimedia 3.1.4, or is someone actually working on it alre

kde 3.1.5 releases next week and KDE 3.2 RC1 the week after that. I
currently think it might be a good idea to just upload 3.2 to sid and
get it into sarge. Unless anyone knows of some serious issues with 3.2?

Chris