Re: KDE 3.1.4 Status Update - 20031020

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:10:14PM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> The current[1] status of KDE in sid is below. Hopefully the buildds will
> catch up soon then I can upload a new kdelibs. I am not sure if mips is
> ever going to be in good shape since it appears the buildd admin doesn't
> care to maintain it...

I'm not sure that waiting for buildds before uploading new packages is
really good at this stage. If you're waiting for a particular version of
kdelibs to upload kdebase, for example, then it would be better just to
add a versioned build-dep to kdebase. Those can be ignored pretty
efficiently by the buildds until a new version is available, and in the
meantime testing can proceed by users and by other buildds.

kdebase is really getting urgent. :(

Cheers,