KDE 3.1.4 Status Update - 20031020

The current[1] status of KDE in sid is below. Hopefully the buildds will
catch up soon then I can upload a new kdelibs. I am not sure if mips is
ever going to be in good shape since it appears the buildd admin doesn't
care to maintain it...

For example:

libs/kdelibs_4:3.1.4-2: Building by rmurray-resume [optional:out-of-date]
  Previous state was Needs-Build until 2003 Oct 08 14:04:39

And no it has not been building for 12 days straight, it only takes mips
14hrs to build kdelibs. It failed due to a build depend and was not
reset as Dep-Wait.

Chris Cheney

[1] - Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:03:39 -0500

arts
---
Done.

Needs reorganization of libartsc0 so that apps won't pull in libarts1.

kdelibs
---
mips    -       needs retry (failed due to xrender)

Needs a new upload to fix RC bugs.

kdebase
---
Needs Upload.

Needs a new upload to fix RC bugs.

---

kde-i18n
---
Done.

kdeaddons
---
mips    -       has not attempted

kdeadmin
---
mips    -       needs kdelibs
s390    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

kdeartwork
---
arm     -       needs new kdebase
mips    -       needs new kdebase

I'm not sure how this built on the other arches due to the kdebase
issue.

kdebindings
---
Needs to be packaged.

kdeedu
---
m68k    -       needs retry
mips    -       needs kdelibs

kdegames
---
m68k    -       needs retry
mips    -       needs kdelibs

kdegraphics
---
mips    -       needs kdelibs
s390    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

kdemultimedia
---
Needs Upload.

Needs a new upload to fix RC bugs.

Bug #203303 is still keeping it from being built at this time.

kdenetwork
---
m68k    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)
mips    -       has not attempted
powerpc -       has not attempted
s390    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

kdepim
---
arm     -       has not attempted
mips    -       needs kdelibs
s390    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

kdesdk
---
mips    -       has not attempted

kdetoys
---
mips    -       has not attempted
powerpc -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

kdeutils
---
arm     -       needs retry
mips    -       needs kdelibs
s390    -       needs retry (failed due to libxft2-dev)

quanta
---
m68k    -       needs retry (failed due to kdelibs)
mips    -       needs kdelibs