MIA: crito@30loops.net, please orphan haproxy

Dear QA team,

I would like to take over maintainance of haproxy in a team (I have
already a comaintainer for this). It seems that Christo Buschek, the
current maintainer is MIA. haproxy has been removed from testing due
partly because upstream considered the current version was too old.

About Christo, he seems inactive since end of 2011. He maintains haproxy
and stud (I comaintain stud with him, so no need to orhan). I have
pinged him 2 weeks ago. No news since.
--
Terminate input by end-of-file or marker, not by count.