Re: MIA: crito@30loops.net, please orphan haproxy

  Hi Vincent,

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 01:34:39 +0200
Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:

> Dear QA team,
>
> I would like to take over maintainance of haproxy in a team (I have
> already a comaintainer for this). It seems that Christo Buschek, the
> current maintainer is MIA. haproxy has been removed from testing due
> partly because upstream considered the current version was too old.
>
> About Christo, he seems inactive since end of 2011. He maintains haproxy
> and stud (I comaintain stud with him, so no need to orhan). I have
> pinged him 2 weeks ago. No news since.

  There's another co-maintainer of haproxy, which is a developer (acornet).
  Have you also contacted him?

  Anyway, I'm afraid this is not the correct place for this kind of mails,
  see: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones, on behalf of Debian QA/MIA team
 http://people.debian.org/~mones