PTS rewrite in Django

Hey everyone,

I am Pankaj,  3rd year undergraduate student from India. I am a Python
lover and  am looking forward to work with Debian during GSoC 13 and
have liked the idea PTS rewrite in Django [1]

The motivation behind this mail to say hello to QA team and get a few
doubts cleared.

Till now I have gone through the codebase of PTS and have written a
small patch as suggested in [1] and it was really fun (and got to
learn many things). Offcourse team QA needs to be thanked for that.

Now the doubts part:
I have understood the "web" part of PTS. Now I want to  use the PTS
email interface [2]. I could not figure out how to setup a similar
interface on my local machine using the codebase of PTS.

I hope it's fine to ask questions here, ie, I am not posting them in
wrong mailing list as will be asking many more questions as I dive
deeper.

PS: Looking forward for a nice summer with Debian and QA team.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#PTS_rewrite_in_Django
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/resources.html#pts-commands

Thanks and Regards

--