Re: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Stephen Gran wrote:

> I see the advantage of having a udd replica set somewhere, if
> latency and read performance on ullmann is problematic.
> postgres has native replication support.  I don't see a need to reinvent
> the wheel here, do you?

For some reason I thought the plan was to split the import host from
the query host(s) and use postgres replication to migrate data from
the import host onto alioth and any other machines using UDD. Am I
misremembering or is that a bad plan for some reason?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise