Re: Description-less packages file

Hi Stuart,

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 06:28:01PM +0000, Stuart Prescott wrote:
> Given that it is a somewhat disruptive set of changes, I was offering it up
> for discussion first. Since the main disruption is for the ddtp stuff which
> you seem to be caring for atm and you're happy with it, I'll commit it.

I just did it now to enable my next commit which in part depends from
your patch.  Sorry for pushing that hard.

> > The SVN state is not automatically pushed into
> > production state - so any harm seems quite improbable.
>
> Indeed. In fact, the previous changes for description_md5 have not been
> deployed yet either; perhaps once we've got the ddtp importer etc all
> sorted, we should do that.

My plan is to test the changes at the UDD clone running at
blends.debian.net for some time (3-6 days) and observe closely whether
everything will went fine.  If this is the case I either ping Lucas for
further review / check and than we could finally move the code to
udd.debian.net.

Does this sound reasonable for you?

Kind regards and thanks for your effort into this

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de