Re: Description-less packages file

Hi Andreas,

> From reading the patch all seems quite logical.  Why not simply
> commiting to SVN?

Given that it is a somewhat disruptive set of changes, I was offering it up
for discussion first. Since the main disruption is for the ddtp stuff which
you seem to be caring for atm and you're happy with it, I'll commit it.

> The SVN state is not automatically pushed into
> production state - so any harm seems quite improbable.

Indeed. In fact, the previous changes for description_md5 have not been
deployed yet either; perhaps once we've got the ddtp importer etc all
sorted, we should do that.

cheers
Stuart

--