Re: binary -> source mapping file from the BTS

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 10:22 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Sep 2010, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > > (rsync://bugs-mirror.debian.org/bts-versions/indices/binsrc.idx). [You
> > > should also be able to directly rsync the sources file using
> > > rsync://bugs-mirror.debian.org/bts-spool-indexes/sources .]
> >
> > I tried to use this URL in the mean time but somehow the rsync access is
> > not public ?
>
> It is public, the rsync daemon has just died (or something?) DSA will
> probably bring it back up shortly.

bugs-mirror.d.o still points at merkel; the dda mail about merkel going
away said:

"Merkel also hosts a developer accessible mirror of the bug tracking
system.  We currently are not aware if the BTS maintainers want to
re-create such a service elsewhere."

so I assumed the lack of rsync was intentional.

Regards,

Adam