Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:
> On 26/08/10 at 08:36 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

>> so the purpose of the ubuntu column is to tell the world and me, that
>> Ubuntu is the desktop variant of Debian?

> The PTS and DDPO are developer views. I don't think that many users use
> them.

I point users at the PTS all the time.  They contain really valuable
information for anyone running Debian that isn't available anywhere else.
The PTS is usually a better overall view of a package for someone who
knows something about Debian and is looking for specific details than
packages.debian.org.