Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 26. August 2010, Paul Wise wrote:
> Does DebianEdu have a separate bug tracker and auto-generate patches
> against Debian packages?

we mostly use bugs.debian.org and our aim is to be 100% debian at release
time. (there is also bugzilla.skolelinux.org but usage is declining...)

for squeeze currently only 4 packages differ between debian-edu squeeze and
debian squeeze, those 4 packages are trunk versions of packages in debian.
(they will be uploaded to sid once we fixed the development bugs.)

see http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/squeeze_needs_love.html

for lenny we missed that 100% aim by 13 packages out of 12109. _All_ those
changes except one made it to squeeze proper by now. (Do s#squeeze#lenny# in
the above url to see the details.)

IOW: Debian Edu is Debian.

cheers,
	Holger