Re: debian/watch sf redirector docs ?

Paul Wise wrote:

> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Raphael Geissert
> <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Improving" is very subjective, but I do plan to make another attempt.
>
> I find the recent changes to be a vast improvement on the old web
> interface and the old set of features.

And I find some of them a major regression, but that's irrelevant.

> They switched to trac for sf.net bug reports and docs:

It was not me who opened the ticket, I would otherwise have a link on my
personal page; and last time I searched it was more than four months ago
and it didn't show up anywhere, not even on the closed tickets list.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net