Re: debian/watch sf redirector docs ?

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Raphael Geissert
<atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Improving" is very subjective, but I do plan to make another attempt.

I find the recent changes to be a vast improvement on the old web
interface and the old set of features.

> There was a ticket open which tried to reach an agreement, but I can no
> longer find it anywhere in alexandria.

They switched to trac for sf.net bug reports and docs:

http://p.sf.net/sourceforge/getsupport
https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sourceforge/

Your ticket was probably transferred into trac from the tracker, you
should have got a mail about closing the tracker ticket and another
about opening the trac one.

--
bye,
pabs