Re: New lintian pages available for testing

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 04:16:22PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> * There are two reports for each maintainer.  The one under maintainer,

> What did you decide for the lists related to the two kind of reports we
> discussed in #458329 ? If you have stable URLs for them (of course
> modulo the fact that the current base URL is there only for testing
> purposes) and, more important, stable format for them we can start
> adding support for them on the PTS side.

I haven't done anything with this yet; qa-list.txt is still just errors
and warnings.  I'm leaning towards adding info, experimental, and override
counts to the same file, since the only thing I knew for sure was using it
isn't running.  However, it looks like qa-list.txt has been unchanged
since before 2004, so I'm still a bit nervous that I might break something.

>> * Multiple maintainers with the same e-mail address will have all their

> Not related, but out of curiosity: will support for Uploaders be part of
> this round of lintian.d.o updates or not?
> /me blatantly trying to mob Russ in order to see it implemented ASAP :-)

Supporting Uploaders isn't too difficult, but it requires changing the
file format of lintian's package lists, which makes it tricky to test on
lintian.d.o.  I may get to it anyway, though.  If it doesn't make this
release, it will be in the next one.

I don't think we've resolved the issue around parsing the Uploaders list
given the presence of Adam C. Powell, IV.  I plan on splitting on comma,
which is going to break for him.  Ah, but I see that the one package for
which he's an Uploader, he dropped the comma.