Re: New lintian pages available for testing

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 04:16:22PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
>     http://lintian.debian.org/reports-testing/

This looks great!, many thanks for it.

> * There are two reports for each maintainer.  The one under maintainer,

What did you decide for the lists related to the two kind of reports we
discussed in #458329 ? If you have stable URLs for them (of course
modulo the fact that the current base URL is there only for testing
purposes) and, more important, stable format for them we can start
adding support for them on the PTS side.

> * Multiple maintainers with the same e-mail address will have all their

Not related, but out of curiosity: will support for Uploaders be part of
this round of lintian.d.o updates or not?
/me blatantly trying to mob Russ in order to see it implemented ASAP :-)

Cheers and thanks again.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/