New lintian pages available for testing

I have finished testing my new version of lintian's html_reports script
and have put up the pages it generates in a temporary location for people
to look at.  Please take a look at:

    http://lintian.debian.org/reports-testing/

and let me know what's broken.

Some notes:

* The HTML is intentionally very minimalistic.  I want to get the basic
  functionality working and then will post a general call for volunteers
  to redo the templates to match whatever people consider to be a Debian
  web page style these days.  I'm slow and not very good at doing such
  things, so I did something simple and structural and will try to find a
  volunteer to tackle the HTML.

* The HTML pages are now templatized (using Text::Template).  The core of
  many of the pages is still generated by some not-horribly-pleasant Perl
  embedded in the templates, but all of the transformation from data to
  HTML should now be in the templates so that someone can modify them
  independent of the main script.  (In the long run, this will also permit
  Debian derivatives to put up their own themed pages, although I wouldn't
  recommend this yet since the script and the interface are likely to be
  in flux for a while.)

* These pages were generated manually and won't refresh daily like the
  regular lintian reports.

New features present in this version:

* There are tag pages for every tag, including experimental (although we
  have none of those at present) and info tags.  The page for a tag shows
  the overridden tags as well as those that aren't.

* The tag index also gives a count of how many packages have overridden
  that tag.

* There are two reports for each maintainer.  The one under maintainer,
  matching the existing URL scheme, shows errors and warnings as before.
  The one under full shows all tags, including info and overridden tags.
  The tag index links to the full page, and the maintainer index links to
  both.

* If a binary package has a different version from the source package,
  that's shown with a separate heading, allowing one to quickly see when
  lintian tags may linger due to slow builds on i386, or when a package
  has been rebuilt with a binNMU.

Bug fixes in this version:

* Multiple maintainers with the same e-mail address will have all their
  packages listed together on one page, rather than having the last
  maintainer seen overwrite the report of the previous maintainers.  This
  particularly affects packaging teams, since our packaging teams have a
  regrettable tendency to use many different variations of the team name
  in their packages.