Re: New lintian pages available for testing

On to, 2008-01-03 at 08:48 +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> I was thinking that this could be better implemented by generating one page
> per maintainer with all tags, and that I and O are hidden elements by
> default. A link on the page would then just toggle the visibility of that CSS
> class (just like the legend at the top of the DDPO).

That would mean that it gets harder to get one or the other version of
the page: it's no longer enough to just go to the page, you also have to
go click on something else as well. For something that is a simple
report page, I don't think that's warranted. For DDPO it's more
warranted, given that DDPO is more of an "application", and also seems
to be able to remember your state. For lintian, I don't think it's worth
the complication.