Re: Oldlibs transitions, and some old packages.

Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
Kumar Appaiah wrote:
Hope this helps. Also, in case you do file oldlib transition bugs,
please try to adhere to the usertags I have used, or tell me the bug
numbers, and I can usertag them.

Half a year ago I filed bugs against packages still using freetype1.
Several have been fixed by now, but I would appreciate if you or
someone else could follow up on the remaining ones:

#431780: w3cam: freetype1 deprecation
#432195: vgrabbj: freetype1 deprecation
#431781: vflib3: freetype1 deprecation
#431782: vflib2: freetype1 deprecation
#133170: libft-perl: Port to libfreetype6, libttf2 is now "old"
#432196: gfontview: freetype1 deprecation
#431783: dvi2ps: freetype1 deprecation

Several of these are orphaned, so I'd also appreciate if members of
the QA group could look into fixing or removing the orphaned ones.

Cheers,
        Moritz

I can try to take a look at these.

Thanks,