Re: Debconf7 BoF Session?

Hi,

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 12:44:36PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> A similkar project, with probably different goals, is being carried out
> in Madrid, Spain. See http://libresoft.urjc.es/

Yes, I know Jesus, his team and their work at URJC well. Although
their work is related they are not participating in the SQO-OSS
project. They are, however, involved with other EC Free Software
quality projects: FlossMetrics and Qualoss. The SQO-OSS project has
been collaborating with these other projects where it makes sense. I
worked with them in an earlier project, "CALIBRE".

Info on all of these can be found at:
http://www.flossquality.eu (work in progress)
http://www.calibre.ie

> That sounds helpful.

I'm glad you think so. The system could be used for whatever QA work
you had in mind though. I'm keen to establish what the Debian QA team
might use the final system for (if at all) and how the project can
help you achieve that.

> Looking forward to meeting you at Debconf!

Likewise :)

All the best,
Paul

--