Re: list of FTBFS in sid available ; help for reviewing needed!

On 13/03/07 at 09:52 -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On 3/13/07, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
>
> >I've just finished a full rebuild of sid/i386 on Grid'5000, so I now
> >have a list of failures that need investigation.
>
> Lucas, I just had a look at the log for evolution, and I found this:
>
> (...)
> Get:198 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main
> libgnome-keyring-dev 0.6.0-3 [33.0kB]
> Err http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libgnome-pilot2 2.0.15-1
>  404 Not Found
> Get:199 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main
> libgnomeprint2.2-dev 2.12.1-7 [313kB]
> (...)
> Get:222 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libpisock-dev
> 0.12.2-6 [171kB]
> Err http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libgnome-pilot2-dev 2.0.15-1
>  404 Not Found
> Get:223 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libkrb5-dev 1.4.4-7
> [679kB]
> (...)
>
> I'm not sure why this is.  Could it be that while you were rebuilding
> the packages the archive got updated, but no "apt-get update" was run?
>
> If this is the case, maybe it would be a good idea to update the
> sytems and then re-run only the build failures, so that we don't get
> so many false positives?

Hi,

It was already mentioned by Loic Minier on IRC. The affected builds are:
$ grep -l "404 Not Found" *
beagle_0.2.12-1_sid32.buildlog
evolution_2.6.3-6_sid32.buildlog
evolution-exchange_2.6.3.dfsg-1_sid32.buildlog
evolution-jescs_2.6.4-2_sid32.buildlog
evolution-sharp_0.11.1-3_sid32.buildlog
gfax_0.7.5~pre1-1_sid32.buildlog
gnome-pilot-conduits_2.0.15-1_sid32.buildlog
mail-notification_4.0~rc2.dfsg.1-4_sid32.buildlog
xen-shell_1.0-2_sid32.buildlog <== that one is real and unrelated

I dunno why this happened: the chroot is dist-upgraded daily, and it is
supposed to be updated at the beginning of the job, but only the etch
one was, not the sid one. That's fixed.

I've run those builds again, and they all succeeded except xen-shell.