list of FTBFS in sid available ; help for reviewing needed!

Hi,

I've just finished a full rebuild of sid/i386 on Grid'5000, so I now
have a list of failures that need investigation.

The logs are available on:
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/03/13/

The lists of failures are in the collab-qa svn repository:
Sorted by package:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-qa/archive-rebuilds/2007-03-13-unstable-i386/failed.list?op=file
Sorted by maintainer:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-qa/archive-rebuilds/2007-03-13-unstable-i386/failed.ddlist?op=file

If you want to help with reviewing those failures, feel free to join the
collab-qa alioth project ( http://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-qa/
). This will be very much appreciated :-) Some
additional info is also available in the README file.

Also, comments/suggestions on the process are welcomed as well, of course.