Re: list of FTBFS in sid available ; help for reviewing needed!

On 3/13/07, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:

I've just finished a full rebuild of sid/i386 on Grid'5000, so I now
have a list of failures that need investigation.

Lucas, I just had a look at the log for evolution, and I found this:

(...)
Get:198 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main
libgnome-keyring-dev 0.6.0-3 [33.0kB]
Err http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libgnome-pilot2 2.0.15-1
 404 Not Found
Get:199 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main
libgnomeprint2.2-dev 2.12.1-7 [313kB]
(...)
Get:222 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libpisock-dev
0.12.2-6 [171kB]
Err http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libgnome-pilot2-dev 2.0.15-1
 404 Not Found
Get:223 http://idpot.grenoble.grid5000.fr sid/main libkrb5-dev 1.4.4-7 [679kB]
(...)

I'm not sure why this is.  Could it be that while you were rebuilding
the packages the archive got updated, but no "apt-get update" was run?

If this is the case, maybe it would be a good idea to update the
sytems and then re-run only the build failures, so that we don't get
so many false positives?

--
Besos,
Marga