Re: pngcrush and bugs 331068, 338659, 355693, 352177, 330026

Hi!

* Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> [060329 07:36]:

> > Is the ITA (#353392) not active?
> > Alexander said on 23 Mar 2006:
> > "However, I want be able to upload a fixed package till mid/end of next week."
>
> IMHO this was a typo and he meant:
>
> "However, I wont be able to upload a fixed package till mid/end of next week."
>              ^
>
> But he hasn't confirmed or denied this interpretation :)

Uhm... sorry.  I'm partly away without net these day.  I thought I
answered your mail.  Yes, your interpretition was right.

Right now I'm downloading the package you two prepared; final check and
sponsored upload as promised.

As said (or: as I thought I had said, but that mail could have been
lost, too):  I'm not really interested in maintaining pngcrush;  it's
just that I used it a couple of times and didn't saw anyone else to step
in.

So if (one of) you two want to (team-) maintain it, it's okay with me.
You can always ask me to be your sponsor. (But it happends from time to
time, that I'm off net for a week or so.)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander