Re: pngcrush and bugs 331068, 338659, 355693, 352177, 330026

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

The 4 programs are similar, but different. They are small too.

If there is no chance to unify these algorithms in one single
program using different options (which would IMHO make perfectly
sense) I would think about collecting the "needed" upstream
programs in one single Debian package and fake a single program
by a wrapper.  I guess this would work if we notice that each
upstream is not that active that releasing one single upstream
triggers many package updates.

What do you think about this?

Kind regards

           Andreas.