Re: pngcrush and bugs 331068, 338659, 355693, 352177, 330026

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

I have no strong feelings about pngcrush.  Just used it a couple of
times in the past and might need such a tool in the future, while not
knowing of similar tools.  It seemed to me, that no one else wanted it,
so I steped in.

I'm sponsoring pngnq and pngquant for Nelson A. de Oliveira (CC).
It might be reasonable to try to merge these three projects with
similar functionality.  Perhaps asking the upstream authors whether
they want to join their forces and make a great party in the time
they might save be these means would make sense.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de