Re: round 2 xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

Justin Pryzby wrote:
> #347146: xlbiff
Today I'll only get that one, but take the liberty to fix this:
+Build-Depends: debhelper, libxaw7-dev (>> 4.0.3) (>> 4.0.3), xutils,
libxt-dev, x-dev
(The second >> is a leftover of the xlibs-dev...)

> I also note the following packages are "hard" to NMU, because of some
> problem like another FTBFS or the package being native when it should
> not be.  I'm untagging these 'patch' now.

Illnativeness is not too much of a problem per se, only annoying.

Cheers

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/