Re: native packages "hard to nmu"; xlibs-dev transition

Hello Justin,

Great work on the transition!

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 12:52 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> These packages are difficult to NMU because they are native when they
> should not be.

Do you think so? When a package is unjustified-native this is of course
a but, but not a release critical one. Since I assume you NMU packages
that have miscellaneous bugs, I don't see why you should not NMU for
these packages.

I suggest you file the incorrect-nativeness as a bug against the package
and continue the upload. In any case the package will be less buggy than
it was!

Thijs