xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

Packages with RC bugs due to the xlibs-dev transition are listed at:
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?usertag=debian-release@lists.debian.org:transition-xlibs-dev&repeatmerged=no&tagexcl=patch#_2_2_5

I've gone and figured out the updated dependences necessary for ~40 of
them to build.  So any sufficiently motivated QAish person can close
40 RC bugs if they are so interested.  Unfortunately, I can't upload;
but it would be nice if someone else would, so my work doesn't go to
waste :)  You could even pbuild lots of them at once..  Hopefully this
can save someone from some trial/error and overhead with NMUing
multiple packages.

Let me know if this is useful.

--
Clear skies,