Re: xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

Hi there, Justin

Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Each of the bugs tagged patch has a short note with the necessary
> change b-d.

I intend to do this:
http://paste.debian.net/3743
And I am very interested in your work... I would like to see a list of
those bugs, specifically the ones *you* fixed.
I am interested in sponsoring your NMUs, by the guidelines of the link I
pasted above.

> Yea, but probably best to test it, too (:), which is what I did.  Of
> course, since I can't make uplods someone has to recompile them
> anyway.

True. Sure I will.

--
 .''`.                  sleep: command not found
: :' :