Re: 3ddesktop / release quality

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 04:46:18PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 12:14:27AM +0200, Pierre HABOUZIT wrote:
>  > >  Are you interested in maintaining the package?
>  > I really am !
>  > but I don't want to steal anybody's work !!!
>
>  Feel free to adopt it if wish.
ok then, the updated package with my name as maintainer is here [1]. I
didn't change the debian revision, so if a DD had already uploaded it,
just tell me, i'll create a new one.

The deps of the binary .deb a re corected too for those who may want to
try it. so if Marcelo is ok with all of it, IMHO it's now ready for
upload. But since it's the first package I maintain for real, please
have a double check on it :)

Best regards,

 [1] : http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/debian-qa/3ddesktop/

--