Re: 3ddesktop / release quality

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 01:23:28PM +0200, Pierre HABOUZIT wrote:

 > I've worked on your package, here is the result :
 > http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/debian-qa/3ddesktop/

 Anyone from the QA Team, be my guest and upload that to the archive
 (and please, forget the DELAYED non-sense).

 >  * seems to make linda explode (?!)

 That can only be a good thing *g* [0]

 > You'll have to rebuild the package yourself since i've a Nvidia Card,
 > and it messes up the auto shlibs deps on libGL.so.1 (and didn't found
 > a workaround to fix it)

 It's rather easy: point /usr/lib/libGL.so to
 /usr/X11R6/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1.2.xlibmesa.

 > I want you to know that if you don't answer to this within the two
 > next weeks, i'll find some sponsor in order to make a NMU on the
 > package.

 Are you interested in maintaining the package?

 Marcelo

 PS: I'm blindly following your M-F-T, I hope you are subscribed to -qa.