Re: Fresh bug info for PTS

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 06:45:51PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2004-05-03 07:50]:
> > I used to generate the stuff on merkel but somehow merkel web config
> > doesn't allow me anymore to export the file via my account :
> > http://merkel.debian.org/~hertzog/pts/bugs.txt
>
> I can login on merkel.  If you want me to run any cron job as the qa
> user, please let me know.

I know the mail wasn't directed at me, forgive me for replying anyway:

Your mileage may vary, but [hm, I actually don't even know what exactly
that 'mileage' thing means...]:

I think it would be more time-efficient to fix this kind of stuff when
merkel is unrestricted, especially since AFAICS everything now works
again (even though not via the cleanest solution, see #243668 for which
needs to change IMHO, but isn't something that is urgent a.t.m.).

Any change on merkel right now might require debugging, and debugging by
proxy isn't very efficient nor for the proxy, nor for the debugger :).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl