Re: Fresh bug info for PTS

Quoting Jeroen van Wolffelaar:
> Hi Raphaël,
>
> At http://www.wolffelaar.nl/~jeroen/pts.bugs.txt you can find fresh
> (pushed from spohr, directly regenerated) bug information for the PTS.
> New bugsummaries are moved over, so you should never get only a part of
> the file.
>
> Andreas Barth told me he knew where you fetched the bugstuff from, and
> wgetted the file to there on master, but it seems he's mistaken as the
> PTS pages have been updated, but still don't have fres bug information.

I used to generate the stuff on merkel but somehow merkel web config
doesn't allow me anymore to export the file via my account :
http://merkel.debian.org/~hertzog/pts/bugs.txt

That's why the data are out of date ... I was too lazy to change it back
again. Now, I have switched to your file but I'd like to have that on a
.debian.org site for the longer term.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org