RE: Mail Delivery (failure rep.hines@legis.state.wi.us)

Dear Friend,

I want to thank you for taking the time to email me. This response is simply
an automatic reply and I will follow up with a direct response to your
question or concern should you request one . Due to the high volume of
messages I receive, I ask that you please include your name and home address
if you have not already done so in the original message. Priority will be
given to those who live in the 42nd Assembly District. If you do not live in
the 42nd Assembly District, I will take your opinion into consideration and
forward your message on to your representative.

Again, thank you for contacting me.

Sincerely,

J.A. "Doc" Hines
State Representative