Re: [404 Not Found] http://ftp-master.debian.org/queue-new/

On Mon, 03 May 2004, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Err, so non-DD's cannot check it anymore? Why does that service need to
> be a DD only service? There were only the .changes to begin with.

Complain the the U.S.A government.  Access to the new queue HAS to be
restricted due to crypto-in-main.  Only software that has been notified can
be publically accessible.  I doubt very much this has changed in the last
year...

You will have to live without access to the NEW queue.  I should add DDs
don't have (normally) access to it either, AFAIK.

  Henrique Holschuh