Re: Restoring qa.d.o

Le Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:36:45AM +0100, Peter Palfrader écrivait:
> To make absolutely certain that we did not forget anything, I would like
> to propose the following:
>

> I have made a copy of /org/qa.debian.org on klecker and placed it in
> /org/home/weasel/possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa.  There is a file named
> /org/home/weasel/possibly-compromised-copy-of-qa.list which gives the
> audit status for each file or directory.  Please update that file if you
> audited something that is still marked UNCHECKED.

You're editing the file ... and I can't safely update it without
fearing that you overwrite what I want to change.

Please mark everything below pts/ in CVS head as checked by me.
The local copy can be removed and it will be restored from the clean
CVS, this copy is not the main one since the PTS is running on master. I
checked the copy on master of course since the service is already
reenabled.

The complete ddpo dir in CVS head has also been checked by Igor (igenibel).
As I understand it, the rest in the local copy of the ddpo are only temp
files iirc and they could be removed.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org